If it’s not a Genuine Aquafine part, it shouldn’t be part of your Aquafine system. Each component of an Aquafine system has been designed and developed through extensive research and development to be part of an overall system that operates safely and efficiently over its entire lifetime.
Limited Time Offer - Aquafine AMPS Promotion
For a limited time, we are offering two aftermarket programs parts to support and help you maintain your UV equipment for optimal performance.
- Freeze your price for two years with a signing bonus
With a two year commitment to use Aquafine genuine parts, Aquafine will freeze the price for two years on purchased parts and provide additional discount on top of the existing discount.
- Extend your factory equipment warranty free of cost for one year
If your Aquafine UV system is out of factory warranty or the warranty has expired, this program allows you to extend the factory warranty for one additional year.
Are you a Beverage customer? To help you prepare for the peak in production during bottling season, we also have a special beverage promotion.
For full details on both program, please contact Aquafine or our authorized Aquafine distributors.
Aquafine reserves all rights to modify or terminate the program without further notice.
Benefits That Come With Genuine Aquafine Parts
- Aquafine provides its equipment with a complete Lifetime Performance Guarantee. This encompasses both reactor performance and individual part performance. As long as Genuine Aquafine replacement parts are used in the service of Aquafine equipment, the guarantee remains with the life of the product.
- The lamp and ballast technology have been tested and validated through proper research and development to ensure the reliability and performance is guaranteed. Applying a competitor lamp which is deemed equivalent without proper testing and validation exposes a large risk in equipment performance.
- When Genuine Aquafine Equipment and Replacement parts are purchased from the factory, customers have 24 hour access to Aquafine Technical Services Department for ANY and ALL equipment Technical support. Generic replacement parts providers cannot offer this invaluable resource.
Please note: Use of non-compliant parts on your Aquafine equipment voids all system certifications, warranties and validations. Equipment that is out of compliance can not only expose you to legal risk, but jeopardize the performance of your system.
UV Lamp FAQs
UV Lamps are one of the most critical components affecting the performance of your UV system. Here are the top frequently asked questions.