At Aquafine Corporation, our employees are our most valued assets. We are continuously searching for talented professionals to add to our elite team.
Aquafine seeks and retains talented employees by offering a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with opportunities for advancement. Aquafine and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers.
- Responsible for the accounting function at Aquafine. Areas of responsibility include the development and maintenance of planning and budgeting/forecasting; analysis and interpretation of trends, recommended actions. Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
- Provide effective administrative support in a culture that thrives on winning. Duties include but are not limited to: calendar management, domestic and international travel planning, meeting management, reporting on key metrics, presentations and other specified initiatives for the President.
- Provide sustaining engineering support to manufacturing for new and existing product, and much more.
- Responsible for over-the-phone, at site and in-person troubleshooting and repair of Aquafine equipment.
- Ensures incremental revenue growth via strong visibility to available UV market opportunities, and ensures sales funnels are strongly maintained and strategically managed.
To apply, simply forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Aquafine.