In January 2014, a grand opening ceremony was held for a new state-of-the-art Aquafine lab. The Aquafine Analytical Laboratory (AAL), was established to use the latest research equipment in order to provide customers accurate, timely and cost-effective liquid testing services.
The laboratory is committed to excellence in environmental chemistry and microbiology while understanding individual customer needs and timelines for various project sizes across multiple industry markets.
AAL is also dedicated to providing high-quality, value-added services by meeting or exceeding the requirements of ISO guidelines.
All of AAL’s analysts have university/college qualifications and are well-trained, highly ethical professionals with extensive experience in liquid analysis, data analysis and reporting.
Comprehensive, High-Quality Testing
High-quality liquid testing occurs under the following parameters to ensure pre-screen optimization:
- UV Transmittance
- Total Hardness
- Total Dissolved Solids
- Total Suspended Solids
- Particle Size Analysis
- Total and Free Chlorine
- Total Alkalinity
- Organic load (SAC)
- Total Organic Carbon
- Nitrate, Viscosity
- Index of Refraction
- Collimated Beam Analysis
- Others on request.
A select list of laboratory equipment available for service includes:
- Hach® DR6000 UV-VIS Spectrophotometer with RFID, Agilent Cary® 60 UV-VIS Spectrophotometer
- Agilent Cary® 300 BIO UV-VIS Spectrophotometer with integrating sphere, Schmidt + Haensch DSR-λ Multiple Wavelength Digital Refractometer
- Brookfield DV-II+Pro Viscometer
- Custom Collimated Beam Apparatus
- Labconco® Clean Bench with UV Light and EMD Millipore Milli-Q® Direct 8 System with UV Light
- Providing ultrapure (Type 1) and purified (Type 3) water.
>> Download the Aquafine Analytical Laboratory Brochure [pdf: 146 KB]